What It Is:
An unassumingly, no-frills, delicious little seafood spot nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Gràcia.
Where It’s Located:
Gràcia | Google Map
Why We Love It:
Self-described as a “carefree” seafood restaurant, Lluritu focuses on high quality flavors and ingredients without a lot of fuss.
- Dried octopus (polp sec)– fantastic flavor and a staple of Catalan-influenced Mediterranean fare
- Zamburiñas (bay scallops) – pan-seared on the half shell and crazy delicious
- Shrimp (gambetes) – full of great flavor
- Oysters (ostres) – when they’re fresh, we’re big fans :)
- Lluritu focuses on quality, and we loved just about everything we tried. Just note that it is tapas style, so the portions are quite small and the bill can quickly add up. If you really love shellfish, though, it’s worth it!
- Reservations are recommended, though we were able to get a table for an hour and a half before the dinner rush by going early.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Be sure to check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. It also includes a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips to help you navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.