magimix 14-cup food processor giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Is it possible to fall in love with a food processor?
After spending a few weeks with this amazing Magimix 14-cup Food Processor by Robot-Coupe, I believe so. I’m pretty positive that we could spend the rest of our lives together. (And the 30 year warranty seems pretty confident that could be the case!) :)
Seriously, friends, I am beyond excited to be hosting this food processor giveaway here at Gimme Some Oven. You are going to love it!! Sold exclusively at Williams Sonoma and valued at over $500, this Magimix really is the mother of all food processors. It minces, it chops, it blends, it mixes, it kneads, it slices, it kneads, it grates, and a zillion other things to make cooking that much more easy and enjoyable. And it does it all with a remarkably quiet motor (so that you can watch Hulu while making an apple pie)! Plus it’s French, made in Burgundy by the company that designed the very first food processor once upon a time. You can tell these people at Magimix are seriously passionate about creating high-quality appliances. And with a 30-year guarantee on their products, they are confident that they will last through decades of deliciousness!
This is the third food processor I have ever owned, and without a doubt, I have never been so giddy to put a food processor to use. All of the many thoughtfully-designed Magimix bowls and blades, plus the great storage kit for the attachments and the handy recipe manual and dvd “how-to” are flat-out brilliant. And with its lovely stainless steel exterior, I must say that this food processor is quite the “looker” on my countertop. Très sleek and gorgeous!
So that said, I think it would also be quite brilliant if you enter the Magimix food processor giveaway to win one of these babies. Read on below for details!
How To Enter The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor Giveaway:
About The Magimix 14-Cup Food Processor:
What Is Included:
One reader will win a Magimix Cuisine Systeme 4200 XL, which includes:
- 14-cup main bowl
- 12-cup midi bowl
- 6-cup mini bowl
- 950W commercial grade motor
- Comes with:
- Mini and main metal blade
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- 2mm slicer and shredder discs
- 4mm slicer and shredder discs
- XL feed tube
- Storage accessory box
- DVD and recipe book with more than 100 recipes
How It Works:
- Built with an extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing, grating and making julienne cuts.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
Why I Love It:
- First of all, this is incredibly user-friendly. I had mine unpacked, set up, and pureeing vegetables within 2 minutes.
- Love the sleek beautiful stainless steel design (although it also comes in white, if desired)
- The motor is quiet, people. QUIET. Most of my food processor in the past have made even me want to cover my ears and wince when I hit “pulse”. But the motor in this machine is so soundly built that it is just a small rumble. Hallelujah!
- It is super powerful and efficient. Processes things often in a fraction of the time of my previous food processors.
- Love the multitude of bowl options that you can use. (This is also super handy when cooking a larger recipe, so that you don’t have to stop and wash bowls between each use!)
- It does a FABULOUS job at all of the additional “non-pureeing” tasks, such as grating cheese, slicing vegetables (no need for a mandoline!), and kneading dough. Just choose the needed blade or disc, and you’re ready to go in seconds!
- The accessory box is fantastic. Holds all of the blades (even the “egg-whisker”!) in one nice, solid, secure storage box with a cute roll-away top.
Be sure to follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter box above to enter. Good luck!!!
Disclaimer: I received the Magimix Food Processor to review at no cost. As always, all opinions are my own. This giveaway is sponsored by Magimix by Robot-Coupe.
Awesome!!!!! I hope I get to win these outrageous gift-shoot some much bake goods can come out of this crazy wonderful machine! Thanks for hosting this greatness!
If only I hadn’t joined your blog, I could be winning this food processor. Sigh. ; )
I would make some sort of dip. Hummus probably!
I would definitely make pie crust and also hummus with this food processor!!
I think the better question is..what wouldn’t I make?! Everything! & with all the chopping, kneading, slicing, etc it could cut my cooking time in half!(soo helpful with little ones clinging onto your leg!)
oh this would be fantastic for those pureed soups this time of year. love that it comes with 3 bowl sizes. would love a chance to win.
Ooooo….I want that. :). And as soon as we can do dairy again, I’m making your apple pie. Beautiful site redo!!!
would love to make pie dough with this!
Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!! I’m sorely feeling my lack of food processor these days. :)
I have a long list of recipes to be made once I aquire a food processor! Top on the list are chia seed energy bars and every nut butter imaginable!
I would love to make soup! Lots and lots of soup!!
Wonderful opportunity! I’d make some yummy cranberry salsa for friends and family as gifts for Christmas!
I would love to win so I could give ti to my sister. I know she has been wanting a food processor so she would love this!
I would love to make pretty much anything (pesto, dough, graham cracker crumbs) because my food processor is starting to crap out on me :(
Right now I’d like to make some delicious crepes or maybe a pie crust or something else that’s tasty. Thanks for the chance to win!
Oh my. I currently have NEVER owned a food processer, but man oh man I would love to have that DOUGH KNEEDING function at my fingertips. :)
I would make a vegetable soup. It would be nice to have the soup without having to do the work of chopping all those veggies!
Soup, stew, hummus, the list could go on and on. I’ve been wanting one of these for ages! Thanks for offering the chance to win.
Amazing giveaway! This would be fantastic for so many things.
I subscribed to your website with firstname.lastname@example.org
I would try to puree a brick :-)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway! A food processor is actually on my wishlist for Christmas this year!
Tomato soup – or ANY soup for that matter!! This would be a nice addition to my kitchen :)
I love making carrot salad, and carrot cakes. However, since our food processor died about 6 months ago, it is a LOT more work to make these. I would totally use it for that, and many, many more things!
I like that you can use for various cooking needs (smoothies, dough, making salad dressing to name a few of things I’d do with it)
I’d love to make salsa.
I’d make some wonderfully creamy butternut squash soup!
Would love to make an apple pie, first make the crust then slice the apples, then make the crumb topping in there. It would be great.
I would definitely make some super smooth nut butter first! Probably cinnamon cashew butter.
I would love to make salsa, hummus, baba ganoush and shred carrots for carrot cake. Also would use it to make cookie dough!
I would bake up some yummy scones! This looks like an amazing appliance!
I would love to make some macarons!
I’s love to make a lemon meringue pie from scratch, but the thought of all the bowls i would need to make it have turned me off. My last food processor was so bad i ended up with tiny bits of plastic in the food i tried to make with it, the Magimix looks good and also durable!
My FAVORITE thing about this is that there is something to store all the part in! I get so frustrated searching for all the pieces of our 1980’s processor. Hope I win :)
I realize that didn’t apply me for the giveaway…just had to tell you how cool I thought that detail was haha
I have always wanted to try making pie crust in a food processor.
Fantastic giveaway! Oh, the things I could make with this :) But I’d love to whip up some homemade almond butter first!
If I had a food processor I would make homemade Nutella (or other chocolate-nut butter) all the time!
We had our third baby a few months ago, I would love a new food processor to make big batches of puree to serve and freeze for her. (I would also make a million other things like pie crusts and vichyssoise.)
Home made peanut butter !! Yum.
I would make cashew parmesan cheese. :)
Pesto, Pesto, Pesto!
I would make pesto or dough!
I would make baby food for my daughter!!!
I think salsa would be one of the first things I’d make. Thanks for the chance to win!
I don’t even know where I’d start but I would be in the kitchen cookin’ up a storm!
I would make guacamole – thats defn the first thing!