Learn how to make a classic Manhattan cocktail with this easy 3-ingredient Manhattan drink recipe.
- 2 ½ ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherries (I recommend Luxardo cherries)
- Add bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters, and a handful of ice to a large mixing glass. Stir well until the ingredients are combined and chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass*. Garnish with a few maraschino cherries.
*I used 5-ounce coupe glasses in these photos.
**For a different twist (literally) on this recipe, feel free to run an orange peel around the rim of the cocktail glass before serving. Then give the peel a twist, and serve it in the drink along with the maraschino cherries.