Learn how to make mimosas with this classic mimosa recipe. Plus, see tips above for how to customize your drinks with various add-ins, if desired.
- 1 (750 mL) bottle dry sparkling wine, chilled (I recommend Cava)
- 1 ½ to 3 cups 100% orange juice, chilled*
- optional garnish: orange slices
- For A Single Serving: Slowly pour the sparkling wine into a champagne flute until it is about 2/3 full. Top with orange juice until the glass is full. (Do not stir.) Serve immediately, garnished with an orange slice if you would like.
- For A Pitcher: Slowly pour the sparkling wine into a large pitcher. Top with your desired amount of orange juice (I recommend 1 ½ cups). Do not stir. Refrigerate for up to 10 minutes. Pour into champagne flutes and serve.