These adorable little Mini Fruit Crisps are quick and easy to make with whatever kind of seasonal fruit you happen to be craving. And they are totally delicious.
Mini Fruit Crisps Ingredients:
- 8 cups chopped fruit (such as berries, cherries, peaches, pineapple, plums, apricots, pears, etc.*)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 batch Oatmeal Crisp Topping (see below)
- optional: vanilla ice cream, for serving
Oatmeal Crisp Topping Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal (or all-purpose flour)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
To Make The Mini Fruit Crisps:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lay out 8 half-pint ramekins on a large baking sheet, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped fruit, maple syrup, cornstarch and lemon juice, and stir until evenly combined.
- Evenly portion the fruit mixture into the 8 jars (each should be full). Then evenly portion the oatmeal crisp topping on top of the 8 jars.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the fruit filling is bubbly and the topping starts to brown.
- Remove and serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
To Make The Oatmeal Crisp Topping:
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until evenly combined.
Fruit: Just about any kind of juicy fruit will work for this recipe. You’re welcome to also use apples, but they will not be quite as juicy (and I recommend adding some extra cinnamon to those).
Gluten-Free Instructions: If making this recipe gluten-free, be sure to use certified gluten-free oats.
Ramekins: Since publishing this post in 2017, the company behind the glass mason jars used in these photos has released word that they are not safe to be used in baking. So until we have a chance to update these photos, please be advised to use ramekins or a different oven-safe container for baking. Thank you!