This quick Muhammara recipe is easy to make in about 10 minutes and it’s full of the best sweet, savory, smoky and slightly-spicy flavors!
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon dried Aleppo chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- Blend ingredients. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until the mixture reaches your desired level of smoothness.
- Season. Taste and season with extra salt (or any other ingredients you would like to adjust), as needed.
- Serve. Serve immediately, garnished with an extra drizzle of olive oil and any additional garnishes that sound good. Leftovers can be refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 4 days.