NAP (Neapolitan Authentic Pizza)
NAP (Neapolitan Authentic Pizza):
What It Is:
Amazingly delicious, no-frills, authentic Neapolitan pizza at a reasonable price.
Where It’s Located:
Currently there are two locations in El Born & Barceloneta | Google Map
Why We Love It:
Ever since our trip to Naples, Italy, we’ve been extra-obsessed with Neapolitan-style pizza, and NAP is one of our faves in Barcelona. The food is fantastic, the place is always packed, and you can order lots of great food for a reasonable price.
- Of course, any of their pizzas are fantastic, but we’re partial to the classic Margarita, the Diavola (with spicy salami) and the Crudo Parma (with prosciutto and arugula).
- We also love the burrata salad with arugula. It comes with three little slices of toasted bread and some tomato — perfect for an appetizer while the pizza comes out!
- Their tiramisu is also fantastic.
- Reservations usually aren’t necessary, and though there’s often a wait, the tables turn over pretty quickly.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommended spots to visit nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.