These naturally-sweetened honey popcorn balls are easy to make with 2-ingredients, and even better than traditional popcorn balls!
- 6 cups popcorn (I used Kettle Brand Sea Salt Popcorn)
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) honey
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it reaches a simmer, stirring occasionally. Let the honey simmer for 1 minute without stirring. Then immediately remove from heat and drizzle the honey over the popcorn. Toss to combine until the popcorn is evenly coated with the honey.
- Transfer the popcorn to the freezer. Let it chill for 5-15 minutes until the honey is chilled and cool to the touch. Remove from the freezer.
- Shape the popcorn into small balls using a large ice cream scoop or a (1/4 cup) measuring cup, or by simply shaping the popcorn into balls with your hands. (It may help to grease your hands with cooking spray.) Place the popcorn balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, stick a bamboo skewer or a popsicle stick into the center of the popcorn ball. Let cool to room temperature.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for up to 1 week.