This Oreo Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes recipe will definitely become a favorite! Adorable and comforting!
- 42 Oreos (cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies) 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds (4 blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- whipped cream, homemade or store-bought (optional)
- Preheat oven to 275° F. On the bottom shelf, place an oven-proof pan (any size will work) and fill with 2 cups of water. This will heat and make the “water bath” so that the cupcakes do not crack when baking.
- Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined muffin cup.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. Gradually add the sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in the vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a little at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add in sour cream and salt, beat to combine. Using a large spatula, fold in the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Divide batter evenly among the cookie-filled muffin cups, fill each cup almost to the top. Bake, rotating muffin tins halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 to 28 minutes. Transfer the muffins tins to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate (in the muffin tins) at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving. Top with whipped cream if you’d like.
I used lowfat cream cheese and sour cream, and these still turned out amazing!