This Prosciutto, Arugula & Gorgonzola salad is so delicious and easy to make!
- 1 medium prepared pizza crust, homemade or storebought
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 ripe pear (any variety), cored and sliced very thin
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, torn into smaller pieces
- half a red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush the pizza crust with the olive oil. Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the crust. Then layer with pear slices, prosciutto, red onion and gorgonzola.
- Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes (or according to package instructions), until crust is slightly golden and the Mozzarella is melted and the gorgonzola is slightly golden. Remove from oven, then toss the arugula on top. Slice pizza and serve immediately.
If you did happen to make this into a salad, it would wonderful with an Italian or white wine vinaigrette!