This peppermint white hot chocolate recipe is simple to make, and perfectly sweetened with peppermint.
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more/less to taste)
- optional toppings: whipped cream, crushed peppermints, marshmallows
- Stir the milk and chopped white chocolate together in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted. (Do not let it come to a boil or let the chocolate burn on the bottom.) Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Serve warm, with optional toppings if desired.