You’ll love this fruity Pineapple, Mango & Avocado Salsa recipe! A fresh and delicious salsa that everyone will love!
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cored, peeled and diced (mine yielded about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (use more/less to taste)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and stir until mixed. Serve immediately, or refrigerate covered to store.