This Pizza Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, it’s tossed with a simple Italian vinaigrette, and you can customize it with all of your favorite pizza toppings!
Pizza Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 1 pound uncooked pasta (I used farfalle)
- 8 ounces mozzarella, diced
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 4–6 cups chopped pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, and sliced red onions)
- 1 batch Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette (see below)
- optional toppings: freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and pressed (or minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
To Make The Pizza Pasta Salad:
- Cook the pasta in a large stockpot of generously-salted water al dente according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot. Drain completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled pasta, mozzarella, tomatoes, and pizza toppings. Drizzle the vinaigrette on top, then toss to combine. Garnish with your desired toppings.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
To Make The Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined