This pomegranate green apple sangria recipe is super simple to make, delicious, and perfect for the holidays!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1 apple, cored and julienned (or thinly sliced)
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- arils (seeds) from 1 pomegranate (here’s a great tutorial for how to open and de-seed a pomegranate)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1–3 tablespoons honey or agave or your desired sweetener, to taste (if needed, depending on the sweetness of your juices above)
- optional garnish: extra pomegranate seeds and julienned apples
- In a large pitcher, stir all ingredients together until combined, adding in your desired amount of honey to sweeten the sangria.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or up to 24 hours) so that the flavors can meld together.
- Serve chilled, with extra ice and garnishes if desired.