This simple rainbow sangria tastes just as beautiful as it looks!
- 1 refrigerated bottle dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar or honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 cups diced rainbow fruit (*see note below*)
- 2 oz. brandy (optional)
- 1/2 cup club soda or ginger ale (optional)
- In a pitcher (or in the wine bottle), combine wine, sugar/honey, lime juice, and stir until combined.
- Add fruit to your serving glasses or (separate) pitcher in your desired color order. Then pour the wine over the fruit until the fruit is covered. Refrigerate the drinks for 15 minutes to let the flavors meld. Or serve immediately if you’re feeling impatient. ;)
- Top with a splash of brandy and club soda if desired.
- *To make a rainbow of fruit, you will need bite-sized fruit in the following colors. I used the first fruit listed in each color, specifically because I wanted them to be edible right out of the glass with a spoon. (Instead of a lime wedge, etc.)
- Red: strawberries, raspberries, pomegranates
- Orange: mandarin oranges, any other kind of orange/clementine wedge, cantaloupe
- Yellow: fresh (not canned) pineapple
- Green: kiwi, honeydew, green grapes
- Blue: blueberries
- Purple: red grapes, blackberries, dragonfruit