A simple, sweet and delicious recipe for a raw spiced chocolate milkshake.
- 2 cups almond milk (homemade or storebought)
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper powder (add more or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until combined. Serve immediately, or pop the mixture in the freezer for an hour to give it an extra chill.
- Serve topped with shaved cacao nibs or a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.