This Thai-inspired red curry hummus recipe is quick and easy to make with the most delicious blend of savory, tangy, creamy flavors.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- optional garnishes: drizzle of olive oil, extra chickpeas, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped scallions, and/or chopped peanuts
- Purée. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and purée for 2-3 minutes until very smooth.
- Season. Taste and season with extra salt, curry paste and/or lime juice if needed.
- Serve. Serve immediately with desired garnishes and dippers and enjoy!
Storage instructions: Refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.