You will love this fresh, simple, and oh-so-flavorful Red Sangria recipe!
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) of any dry red wine (I used Merlot)
- 3 oranges, two sliced and one for juicing
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar (optional – I left it out)
- 1 cup ginger ale, club soda, or lemon-lime soda
- 1 shot brandy
- Stir together the wine, orange juice, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher until the sugar is dissolved. Then add in the orange, lemon and lime slices and stir briefly to combine.
- Refrigerate the pitcher and let it sit, preferably 8-12 hours for the juices to meld.
- Just before serving, stir in the gingerale (or club soda, or lemon-lime soda) until mixed. Then serve the sangria poured over ice, either strained or served with the fruit slices.