You will love this Roasted Veggie Wrap Recipe! Delicious!
- whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 large portabello mushroom, or baby portabellas (about 8 oz.)
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- favorite cheese (3 cheers for smoked swiss!)
- salt ‘n pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. In a large bowl, toss mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic with olive oil and balsalmic vinegar. Spread on baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then place in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until vegetables are softening and starting to brown.
- On a separate surface, place cheese in center of tortilla. Spoon roasted vegetables in center of wrap and on the cheese. Tuck both sides in and roll wrap like a big cigar. Serve whole, or cut in the center on a diagonal.
Recipe adapted from Aggie’s Kitchen