You will love this easy and delicious summery salad!
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 bunches fresh spinach – chopped, washed and dried
- 1 pint strawberries, halved
- Whisk together the sugar, sesame seeds, sesame oil, poppy seeds, dried onion, paprika, oil and vinegar.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach and strawberries. Drizzle with dressing, toss lightly and serve.
Adapted from All Recipes