All you need are 3 easy ingredients to make these S’Mores Pops. They’re so fun and quick and easy to make, and totally delicious. No campfire needed! ;)
- Begin by twisting the lollipop sticks until they are securely in the middle of the marshmallows. (Insert them on the flat, not rounded, side of the marshmallows. Then push them in until they almost poke through.)
- Place the graham crackers in a strong ziplock bag, and use a rolling pin (or whatever you’d like) to crush them until they are finely crumbled. Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a small bowl.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a double-boiler or (carefully!) in the microwave until they are melted.*
- While holding the stick, carefully dip a marshmallow in the chocolate mixture until it is completely covered. Then gently roll the sides and top of the marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs until they are well-coated. Place on a plate or on wax paper to let cool and dry. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 3 days.