You will quickly fall in love with this chocolate-y and completely irresistible Snickers cheesecake recipe! Easy to prepare. Try it today!
- 2 cups graham cracker (or chocolate cookie) crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter; melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 bars of cream cheese (8 oz each), room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 20 Mini Snickers; cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts; halved or chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare either a 9-inch springform pan (or I used six 4.5-inch springform pans) by greasing them liberally with cooking spray or butter.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until evenly mixed. Then press into the bottom of your pan(s), either just on the bottom or also about 1″ up onto the sides. Bake for 7 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Begin to boil a large kettle or pot of water for the water bath.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the sugar and cream cheese and cream together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Make sure to scrape down the bowl in between each egg. Add heavy cream and vanilla and mix until smooth. Do not overmix. Pour batter into prepared crust(s).
- Once your kettle or pot of water is boiling, carefully place a large baking dish on the lower rack of your oven and pull the rack out a few inches towards you, and then pour the water into it. (Or use your best judgment on how to do this without burning yourself. I just heat the water in a kettle, which is very easy to pour into the pan.) This will create a water bath that will give off lots of steam while the cheesecake bakes.
- Then place the cheesecake pan(s) in the oven, and bake unti
- l the edges will appear to be set, but the center will still have a slight jiggle to it. This will be about 45-55 minutes for the 9-inch pan, and about 30-35 minutes for the 4.5-inch pans. At this point, close the oven door, turn the heat off, and let rest in the cooling oven for one hour. After one hour has passed, carefully remove the cheesecake and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once the cake is completely cooled, place it into the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Serve topped with caramel, Snickers, and peanuts.
This would also be marvelous with Twix, Butterfingers, or Kit Kats!
Recipe slightly adapted from My Baking Addiction