Fresh lavender gives a delicious twist to this sparkling lemonade.
Lavender Lemonade Ingredients:
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup lavender simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 cup sparkling water or champagne
Lavender Simply Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lavender buds
To Make The Lemonade:
- Stir all ingredients together until combined. Serve over ice.
To Make The Simple Syrup:
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and refrigerate.