This 5-Minute Spicy Greek Feta Dip (Tirokafteri) is quick and easy to make and irresistibly delicious. Feel free to serve it with bread, veggies, or any other favorite dippers.
- 10 ounces feta
- 2 medium roasted red peppers*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- optional garnishes: extra crumbled feta, extra crushed red pepper flakes, dried oregano, and/or Kalamata olives
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with your desired garnishes. Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
*You are welcome to either core and roast your own red peppers in the oven, or (shortcut!) use store-bought roasted red peppers from the jar.