Ready for a salty snack? You’ll love this Spicy Rosemary Peanuts Recipe!
- 1 lb. dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary (or 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary), finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1–2 tsp. salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out peanuts in an even layer. Toast in oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine melted butter, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add hot peanuts to bowl and toss with butter herb mixture until coated. Let cool.
Recipe adapted from Country Living