You’ll love this Spinach Artichoke Hummus Recipe! A healthy, yummy idea to serve as a snack, appetizer, or game day!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained (juice reserved)
- 4 cups fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth. If you desire a thinner consistency, add in a few extra tablespoons of the reserved chickpea juice.