You will love this brilliant Spinach Berry Salad With Blackberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe. It’s beautiful, healthy, and ready to go in minutes!
- 8 cups baby spinach or mixed greens
- 4 oz. chevre, crumbled
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, toasted
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup strained blackberry juice (see tip below)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- pinch of salt and pepper
- To Make Salad:
- Toss together spinach, chevre, walnuts, and blackberries. Then drizzle with the blackberry balsamic vinaigrette. Serve.
- To Make Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-blended. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
To make the strained blackberry juice, just puree blackberries in a food processor or mash with a spoon. Then strain through a fine-mesh sieve.
If you’d like, save the blackberry pulp and pop it in a smoothie!