This Avocado Chicken Salad is made with your choice of greens and veggies, tender baked chicken, and a simple homemade tahini ranch dressing. See notes above for possible ingredient variations too.
- 5 ounces greens of your choice (I used a bag of mixed greens)
- 2–3 cups diced cooked chicken (I made a half batch of this recipe*)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- half of an English cucumber, thinly sliced
- half of a small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pepitas (or your favorite nuts)
- 1 batch tahini ranch dressing
- optional garnish: extra fresh dill and/or chives, freshly-cracked black pepper
- Arrange the salad greens, chicken, avocado, cucumber, onion and pepitas in a large salad bowl (or in individual serving bowls). Drizzle evenly with dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy immediately. :)
*Feel free to cook your chicken however you would like. Or you can save a step and shred a rotisserie chicken too.