This Tahini Ranch Dressing recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally vegan and gluten-free, and totally, ridiculously, irresistibly good. Feel free to use more or less dill, depending on how much you prefer in your ranch.
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2–3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 1–2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- fine sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, tahini, water, dill, chives (if using), mustard, garlic powder and onion powder until well-combined.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Also, if the dressing is too thick for your liking, feel free to whisk in an extra tablespoon or two of water.
- Serve the dressing immediately, or transfer to a sealed jar and refrigerate for up to 3 days.