The Friday Cinco (de Mayo Edition)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Feliz Dos De Mayo, friends!
Today’s actually my birthday (31 – whoo!), and I’m spending the weekend celebrating and soaking up the beach in Seaside, Florida with some blogging friends. But once I get back home, you’d better believe I’m going to be fiesta-ing it up for Cinco De Mayo on Monday!
So to celebrate today, I thought I would share a little Cinco de Mayo celebration for The Friday
Five Cinco. And then I will promptly be following that up with a mega Nacho Night birthday party with friends. The Mexican food keeps coming long beyond Cinco de Mayo in my house. ;)
Hope that you have a lovely weekend, and early cheers to you for a fabulous 5th!
5 margs you basically must try
- Fresh Strawberry Margaritas (new on the blog today!)
- Fresh Pineapple Margaritas
- Sparkling Margaritas (Champagne Margaritas)
- Jalapeno Watermelon Margaritas
- Cranberry Margaritas
5 reasons to make your pinata a “mini” this year
- Mini Cactus Pinatas | Oh Happy Day
- Mini Pinatas | Evite Blog
- (Paper-Mache-Free) Mini Pinatas | Chickabug Blog
- Hot Chili Pepper Mini Pinatas | Spoonful
- Pull-String Party Hat Pinatas | Kara’s Party Ideas
5 classic salsas for the dipping
- Restaurant-Style Salsa | Gimme Some Oven
- Fresh Tomatillo Salsa | A Cedar Spoon
- Roasted Tomato Salsa | Simply Scratch
- Mango Salsa | I Heart Naptime
- Avocado Salsa | Chef In Training
5 festive DIY garlands for your fiesta
- DIY Cinco De Mayo Garland | Lovely Indeed
- Cinco De Mayo Tissue Paper Decorations | Martha Stewart
- Taco Shell Garland | Grey Grey Designs
- DIY Geometric Fiesta Garland | Oh Happy Day
- Pull Pinata Garland | Love + Cupcakes
5 reasons to add chocolate (yes chocolate!) to your Cinco de Mayo menu