This Snickers Ice Cream Pie recipe is a 100% indulgent and irresistible dessert that is sure to be a crowd fave. Feel free to use Snickers or whatever favorite candy bars you love.
- 1 (39-count) package Oreos, divided
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (or 3!) Snickers bars
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce, homemade or store-bought
- chocolate magic shell, homemade or store-bought
- optional: flaky sea salt
- To Make The Crust: Add 30 Oreos to the bowl of a food processor. (Or you can do this step by hand.) Pulse until completely crumbled. Drizzle in the melted butter and puree until evenly combined, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl down once if needed. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze for at least 15 minutes before adding ice cream.
- To Make The First Layer: Dice the Snickers bars and remaining Oreos and set aside. While the crust freezes, set the chocolate ice cream out on the counter to thaw until slightly softened. Then remove the crust from the freezer, and gently spoon the ice cream into the pie crust to fill it up about halfway, smoothing the top so that it is nice and flat. Sprinkle half of the Oreos and Snickers pieces evenly on top of the chocolate ice cream layer. Then drizzle with caramel sauce and magic shell, and sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt. Return to the freezer and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- To Make The Second Layer: Set the vanilla ice cream out on the counter to thaw for about 10-15 minutes, until slightly softened. Gently spoon the vanilla ice cream on top of the chocolate layer, smoothing the top with a spoon. Sprinkle the remaining Oreos and Snickers pieces evenly on top of the vanilla ice cream layer. Then drizzle with caramel sauce and magic shell, and sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt. Return to the freezer and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Then slice, serve and enjoy!