These baklava cups make for a simple and delicious dessert!
- 1 (15-count) package mini phyllo cups
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pistachios, walnuts, almonds, pecans, or I used a mixture)
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more for serving
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chopped nuts, melted butter, honey, cinnamon and salt until evenly combined. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the nut mixture into each phyllo cup until they are filled.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted but not burned. Remove and drizzle with extra honey before serving. Serve immediately.