This 3-Ingredient Bacon Wrapped Dates recipe is incredibly easy to make, and it’s always a crowd favorite!
- 1 (8 oz.) package of dried, pitted dates (about 30 dates)
- 1 (4 oz.) container crumbled blue cheese*
- 1 (12 oz.) package bacon, with the slices cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Slice the dates along the side so that they open flat for stuffing. Fill the date with about a teaspoon (more or less) of blue cheese, then wrap it with a slice of bacon so that the blue cheese opening is completely sealed and the bacon overlaps underneath. Seal the stuffed date with a toothpick, and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dates.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked and the cheese is lightly browned, turning the dates halfway through so that they crisp up evenly on all sides. Remove and serve warm.
*Feel free to use any soft or melting cheese for this recipe. (Ex. goat cheese, gorgonzola, brie, and smoked gouda are all delicious!)