This Blueberry Kale Smoothie recipe is quick and easy to make, it’s full of good-for-you ingredients, and it tastes so sweet and delicious!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 handful fresh kale leaves, thick stems removed
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely-chopped fresh ginger
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add extra almond milk to thin.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra chia seeds if desired.