My favorite broccoli salad recipe features an irresistible blend of fresh sweet and savory ingredients that everyone’s sure to love!
Broccoli Salad Ingredients:
- 24 ounces broccoli florets (about 3 large heads broccoli)
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup finely-diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or goat or blue cheese)
Creamy Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- pinch of salt and black pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing. Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Taste and season the dressing with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the salad. Combine the broccoli florets, bacon, almonds, dried cranberries, red onion, and feta cheese in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle evenly with the dressing then toss until completely combined.
- Serve. Serve immediately, or transfer the salad to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.