Everyone will love these adorable little cake batter cheesecakes. And they’re a breeze to make because they’re no-bake!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 oz. butter, melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 3/4 cup favorite cake batter dry mix (straight from the box — no added ingredients)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped cream topping, thawed
- sprinkles, for decor
To Make The Crust:
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until well combined. Press a few tablespoons into the bottom of your containers to make the crust. (You do not need to bake this.)
To Make The Filling:
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed until smooth and well blended. Add in dry cake mix and milk and continue mixing until well blended. Then gently fold in the whipped cream topping with a spatula. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon the filling into serving jars, or use a piping back to pipe the filling in. Garnish with sprinkles.