You will love this Chicken, Apple & Gorgonzola Salad recipe. It’s full of fresh crisp flavors and quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 apple, cored and diced (I used Fuji)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 4 oz. gorgonzla or blue cheese, crumbled
- 5 Tbsp. mayo
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary powder (or 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary)
- pinch of salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 Belgian endives, leaves separated
- 1/2 toasted pecans, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss apples with lemon juice until well-coated. Add in chicken, celery, cheese, mayo, and rosemary, and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop your desired size of serving into one endive leaf, then sprinkle it with toasted pecans. Repeat with remaining salad and endive leaves. Serve immediately or refrigerate.