This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and tossed with a healthier Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing.
- 1 pound dry pasta (I used farfalle, but any shape will work)
- 1 pound cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small head of Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped (about 5–6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons, homemade or store-bought
- 1 batch Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- (optional) 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Cook pasta al dente in a large stockpot of generously-salted water, according to package instructions. Drain the pasta into a colander, then rinse throughly with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain pasta completely, then return it to the stockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients, and toss until combined. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.