Spicy chipotle combines with tangy, sweet lime taking your grilled shrimp to a whole new level. You will love this Chipotle Lime Shrimp recipe!
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Mix the chipotle powder, cumin, brown sugar, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro in a bowl. Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss until coated, then let the shrimp marinate for 20 minutes.
- Thread the shrimp onto metal skewers, or wood skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high, then grill the shrimp until cooked (pink and opaque), about 1-2 minutes per side.
Recipe adapted from Closet Cooking