This chunky guacamole recipe is quick and easy to make, it’s naturally gluten-free and vegan, and it’s always a hit with a crowd! Perfect for game day, appetizers, or just everyday snacking!
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 large jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely-diced
- half a medium red onion, peeled and diced
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (such as cherry, grape, or roma tomatoes)
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Add the avocadoes, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, tomatoes, and cilantro to a large bowl. Sprinkle evenly with salt and cumin.
- Using two spoons, toss the guacamole until it is evenly combined. Taste and season with extra salt if needed. (I usually like mine more salty.)
- Serve immediately with chips for dipping.