This chunky guacamole recipe is quick and easy to make, it’s naturally gluten-free and vegan, and it’s always a hit with a crowd! Perfect for game day, appetizers, or just everyday snacking!
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 large jalapeño, cored and finely-diced
- half a small red onion, finely diced
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine. Add the avocados, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, tomatoes, and cilantro to a large bowl. Sprinkle evenly with salt and cumin.
- Toss and season. Gently toss until combined. Taste and season with extra salt if needed.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!