This Cilantro Lime Baked Shrimp recipe is crazy delicious, made with healthier ingredients, and comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- (optional garnishes: additional lime slices and fresh cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp, garlic, lime zest and juice, cumin, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer the mixture to a greased 11×7-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the melted butter, Panko, and fresh cilantro until combined. Sprinkle the Panko mixture evenly on top of the shrimp.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and no longer opaque. Remove and garnish with extra lime wedges or cilantro if desired.