This delicious chicken cacciatore recipe is made easy in a slow cooker!
- 4 uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 medium white onion, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lb. roma tomatoes (or 1 15-oz can whole tomatoes), roughly chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, undrained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (or 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. grill seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 lb. egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions (for serving)
- Add all ingredients except the egg noodles into a slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 6-8 hours. Season before serving with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve over egg noodles. (Or you can also serve over quinoa, pasta, couscous, or other favorite grains.)