These mini tarts are made easy with phyllo shells and a delicious pecan filling!
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. brown or white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 15 mini phyllo shells (1 box)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except pecans. Mix well. Add in chopped pecans, and stir until combined.
- Arrange mini shells on a baking sheet. Fill mini shells with one rounded teaspoon of pecan mixture. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Recipe adapted from Athens Foods