These easy pizza cups are a great way to serve pizza for appetizers…with a crunch!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- your favorite pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, chopped green and yellow peppers, onions and mushrooms)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press the wonton wrappers into the bottom of a mini-muffin tin, making sure that the edges do not curl in to block the opening of the “cups”. Bake for 7 minutes until the cups are firm.
- Fill with 1 teaspoon of marinara sauce, then fill with your pizza toppings. Top with a generous pinch of shredded cheese, and a sprinkle of Italian seasonings. Repeat with remaining pizza cups. Then bake for an additional 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.