This Feel-Good Pineapple Smoothie recipe is made of a delicious mix of ingredients that also have anti-inflammatory benefits.
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh ginger (or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra chia seeds if desired.
*I made a double batch of this smoothie recipe for the photos in this post.