You will love this crunchy Garlicky Shrimp Bake recipe! Delicious and ready to serve in about 20 minutes! The perfect weekday meal!
- 1 ½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) melted butter
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1–2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the shrimp, garlic, and white wine and toss to combine. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, and spread the shrimp out in an even layer. Season with with salt and pepper.
- Rinse out the mixing bowl, then add the melted butter and Panko, and use a fork to stir everything together until it’s evenly combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake for about 7 minutes, or until the shrimp are just turning pink. Switch the oven over to the “high” broiler setting. Then broil the shrimp for 2-3 more minutes or until they are totally pink and cooked through, and the Panko starts to toast and turn slightly golden.
- Remove and drizzle the lemon juice evenly over the shrimp, and sprinkle on the parsley. Serve immediately.
Recipe slightly adapted from Real Simple, modified slightly in May 2016.