This Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing recipe is a deliciously lightened-up take on the classic. You’ll love it!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 3–4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2–4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined and smooth, whisking in the lemon juice a tablespoon a time at the end until the balance tastes right to you. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed, and add extra milk if needed to thin out the dressing to your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately on a Caesar salad, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.