This Lightened-Up Chicken Salad recipe is made with healthier Greek yogurt and many of the other classic ingredients we all love!
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 small shallot, peeled and finely-diced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, and toss until combined and evenly-coated.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Recipe slightly adapted from Add A Pinch.