This Greek Yogurt Coleslaw recipe is mayo-free, lighter, quick and easy to prepare, and perfectly creamy and delicious!
- 1 (10-ounce) bag shredded cabbage (about 4 cups)*
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 2/3 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- pinch of salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Combine the cabbage, carrot and green onions in a large bow, and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, mustard celery salt, and a pinch of salt and pepper until combine. Taste, and season with extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour the Greek yogurt mixture into the cabbage mixture, and toss until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.