This easy summer dessert recipe can be made in less than 20 minutes and is the perfect way to celebrate fresh peach season. See notes above for possible recipe variations.
- fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- avocado oil (or any neutral-flavored oil)
- vanilla ice cream
- bourbon caramel sauce
- Set grill* to medium-high heat.
- Brush the cut sides of the peaches with oil. Place the peaches cut-side-down on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they are lightly charred.
- Transfer peaches to serving bowls, cut-side-up. Top with ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce and enjoy!
*Grill pan method: Alternately, you can make this recipe on the stovetop with a grill pan over medium high heat.